Registered and straighten back subscribed resources
AGORA, HINARI, OARE, GOALI and ARDI are the four Research4Life programmes that provide developing countries with free or low-cost access to academic and professional peer-reviewed content online. Please request for username and password from the librarian.
- AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture): an online digital collection of 1278 journals in the fields of food, agriculture, environmental science and related social sciences. To access AGORA, click the link http://www.fao.org/agora/
- HINARI (Health Internetwork Access to Research Initiative): HINARI provides access to up to 15,000 journals (in 30 different languages), up to 47,000 e-books, and up to 100 other information resources in biomedical and related sciences. To access HINARI, click the link www.who.int/hinari
- OARE (Online Access to Research in the Environment): OARE provides access to up to 10,000 journals, up to 20,000 e-books, in a wide range of disciplines, including environmental toxicology and pollution, zoology, botany, ecology, environmental chemistry, geology, hydrology, oceanography, meteorology, climatology, geography, environmental economics, environmental law and policy, conservation policy and planning, environmental biotechnology, environmental engineering, energy, and many other disciplines. To access OARE, click the link http://www.unep.org/oare/
- ARDI (Access to Research for Development and Innovation): ARDI provides access to up to 8,400 journals and up to 19,000 e-books in the fields of science and technology. To access ARDI, click the link http://www.wipo.int/ardi/en/
- GOALI (Access Legal Research and Training), GOALI provides access to up to 10,000 journals and 20,000 electronic books. To access GOALI click the link http://goali.ilo.org/content/en/journals.php
Taylor and Francis Journals
Search and explore the millions of quality, peer-reviewed journal articles published under the Taylor & Francis and Rout ledge imprints through https://www.tandfonline.com/
Wiley Online Library:
One of the largest and most authoritative collections of online journals, books, research resources, covering life, health, social, and physical sciences. Access Wiley online through https://www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com
Emerald Publishing Limited is a scholarly publisher of academic journals and books in the fields of management, business, education, library studies, health care, and engineering. Access emerald through https://www.emeraldinsight.com/
Cambridge Journal Online
Cambridge Core – the books and journals platform from Cambridge University Press replacing Cambridge Journals Online (CJO) and Cambridge Books Online. Here you can access your favorite books and journals through https://www.cambridge.org/core
JSTOR is a digital library founded in 1995. Originally containing digitized back issues of academic journals, it now also includes books and primary sources, and current issues of journals. It provides full-text searches of almost 2,000 journals. You can access your favorite information on agricultural and environmental issues through.